Should I join a national home inspector association?
Membership in a national trade association shows clients that you are serious about the profession. Some states including Alabama and Pennsylvania require membership in a national home inspector association to comply with state statutes. For example, Pennsylvania law requires home inspectors to be a full member of a national non-profit home inspector association to be compliant. In states without a requirement, it is a business decision for the home inspector.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What makes a good home inspector?
- What are your professional affiliations?
- What is errors and omissions insurance?
- How much does the course cost?
- How long does the course take?
- Is live classroom training required?
- Should I join a national home inspector association?
- Is PHII's home inspector course good in Canada?
- What are the requirements for my state?
- What do home inspectors inspect?
- How much money do home inspectors make?
- Why should I choose PHII?