What are your professional affiliations?
We are affiliated with home inspector associations on the state and national level. PHII graduates receive a one-year free membership in the North American Association of Home Inspectors (NAAHI), reduced fees to apply for other associations, and reduced fees for Membership Renewal Credits (MRCs). We are also an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. For our complete credentials and affiliations, go to our Credentials page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What makes a good home inspector?
- What are your professional affiliations?
- What is errors and omissions insurance?
- How much does the course cost?
- How long does the course take?
- Is live classroom training required?
- Should I join a national home inspector association?
- Is PHII's home inspector course good in Canada?
- What are the requirements for my state?
- What do home inspectors inspect?
- How much money do home inspectors make?
- Why should I choose PHII?